Sunday, 26 November 2023

Feb 2018

 Found something I wrote in Feb 2018, when I was just 23 and not really into Facebook. It's like, "Shucks! What's this? What was I even saying?" But then, oh yeah, something is there, though, i dont know what's that "something"๐Ÿ˜ƒ Those were the days when I was prepping for MPhil entrance and jotting down random thoughts about the Dutch East India Company. Thus all the pages of the diary says about my blunt thoughts on the Dutch company and Kerala historiography. Some positive remarks are also there that says "Let's work for it rather than wishing and awaiting for the same." ๐Ÿ˜…

Good times!


Just posting what I scribbled on the diary 5 years ago as I feel, it's not that bad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


In my quest for truth, I buckled up and delved into thoughts, battling questions told and untold, only to fall into oblivion.


Oh, fallen in love?

Why did I fall?

Why did I fall in love?

Beware!  

You can’t rise in love!

It's just 'fall' in love.

Oh, I don’t give a damn


What is love? I found no love in this world of materials, capitals, money, man, power, lies, binaries, and dualism. Can the world be freed from binaries? "Can the subaltern speak"? Is there any truth? Where is H(er)story? Who am I? Sheer madness!? Say, say, say!! You, educated and not enlightened highbrows, stand anxious and muddled amidst theories, actions, preaching, and practice. Slanted is the intelligentsia. Impartiality and objectivity? Oh, hypocrisy!


I can’t sleep, I can’t cry, I can’t laugh, I can’t smile. I stand in chaos amid episteme and existence, episteme and experience. Finally, I found multiple truths and multiple lies

No comments:

Post a Comment